1. Go to the Tools menu 2. Select Print, then Print again (or press Ctrl+P on your keyboard) 3. Under 'Select Printer', select CutePDF Writer as your printer (see below). If you do not have CutePDF Writer installed on your computer, you can download it for free here.
4. Click the Print button. 5. A 'Save As' window will appear. Select the folder where you want to save the PDF file and give your file a name (see below)
6. Click the Save button. That's it, your're done!
For Google Chrome:
1. Go to the Settings menu (three dots in the top-right corner) or press Ctrl+P on your keyboard
2. Next to 'Destination', click the 'Change' button.
3. Select 'Save as PDF' from the list of available printers (see below).
4. You will be taken back to the Print menu. Click the 'Save' button (see below).
5. Select the folder where you want to save the PDF file and give your file a name.